Thursday, March 22, 2012

Changing the dataset of a table dynamically

Hi all,

Is there a way to change the dataset being used by a table dynamically ?

Regards,
Neil
Just noticed, a similar post that has just been answer. .. It doesnt seem the same however as I am using a cube and strictly have two distinct datasets.. which I need to call either one..

any help is appreciated..

Neil
|||This is really NB ... please can someone help... I need to set my matrix to read from a different data set depending on a selection made by the user ...

I can not use expressions in the dataset name of the matrix properties... These datasets are similar as in they contain the same number of fields but 1 field contains different info.. these datatsets come from a cube,,

please.. NB...

Regards,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment