Thursday, March 22, 2012

Changing table properties

Hi,
I have got approximately 100 tables. Their all attributes are same. But, I w
ant to change their one attribute.
Such as my table;
NAME nvarchar(50)
SNAME nvarchar(50)
SALARY float
I want to change SALARY's property from float to money. It is possible to th
is operation manually. But I need to this operation automaticallay via progr
amming language or via query analizer.
How can I do?See http://tinyurl.com/a3f26
"huseyin_akturk" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have got approximately 100 tables. Their all attributes are same.
> But, I want to change their one attribute.
> Such as my table;
> NAME nvarchar(50)
> SNAME nvarchar(50)
> SALARY float
> I want to change SALARY's property from float to money. It is possible
> to this operation manually. But I need to this operation automaticallay
> via programming language or via query analizer.
> How can I do?
>
> --
> huseyin_akturk
> ---
> Posted via http://www.codecomments.com
> ---
>

No comments:

Post a Comment