Thursday, March 22, 2012

Changing table selections

Hello,

I created a package using the import/export wizard in SSIS, that loads data from one database to the other. I am trying to find out how I can add and remove the tables that were originally selected when the package was created. I opened the package in BIDS, and I could not find that particular option. I know you can do this in 2000/DTS...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you,

David

That should be part of the data flow. when you open the package in BIDS; click in the dataflow tab.

Notice that is the new table has a diffrent structure; you will need to 'refresh' the metadata in the other components in the dataflow.

|||You may have a Transfer Objects task in your package, instead of a data flow. If you click that and hit F4 to bring up the Properties window, one of the properties is Database Objects. You can alter the list of items from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment