Sunday, March 25, 2012

changing the format for rendering a chart in a report on an aspx p

Sorriy if this shows up twice. I posted it already but didn't see in the list.
I have some customers that are experiencing the text displaying somewhat
broken up on a report with a chart in it on an aspx page.
If I right click on the report on the page the properties show the chart is
in PNG format.
I was told to change the type to jpg because jpg can handle fonts better.
I tried the Render IMAGE OutputFormat=JPEG on the URL but it acts like I
want to export it to JPG. I just want to display it on the aspx page in jpg
format.
Can this be done, if so how do i do it?Please check my response on your first posting.
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Steve" <Steve@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:69172CD1-2139-42AC-A1B1-C00BDB796C93@.microsoft.com...
> Sorriy if this shows up twice. I posted it already but didn't see in the
> list.
> I have some customers that are experiencing the text displaying somewhat
> broken up on a report with a chart in it on an aspx page.
> If I right click on the report on the page the properties show the chart
> is
> in PNG format.
> I was told to change the type to jpg because jpg can handle fonts better.
> I tried the Render IMAGE OutputFormat=JPEG on the URL but it acts like I
> want to export it to JPG. I just want to display it on the aspx page in
> jpg
> format.
> Can this be done, if so how do i do it?
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment