Sunday, March 25, 2012

changing the label of the boolean parameter

I'm creating a boolean parameter in Report Designer and set .
Then on Preview Page I see to radio buttons, the first one is labeled
"true" and the other one is "false".? Can I set the labels I want to this
radio buttons?It is not possible to manipulate the boolean true/false labels.
Andy Potter|||Thanks Potter, And what about radio button or checkbox there is a way to put
it in the reporting server as afilter?
"Potter" wrote:
> It is not possible to manipulate the boolean true/false labels.
> Andy Potter
>|||When using the built in parameter selection, the "control type" of the
parameter (which I assume you mean by filter) is determined by the
datatype.
If you need more flexibility, you have to look at creating your own
parameter selection screen and calling the report via URL access or the
web service.
Andy Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment