Sunday, March 25, 2012

Changing the FROM in the email on a subscription

I need to change the email address that appears as the FROM email on reports
that are being delivered via RS2000. I have change the REPLY email and that
is working correctly but I can't seem to find where the FROM email is stored.
Thanks...It is configurable in the rsreportserver.config file on the report
server machine; edit that file and look for the <FROM> tag under the
<RSEmailDPConfiguration> section
Matt A
Steve wrote:
> I need to change the email address that appears as the FROM email on reports
> that are being delivered via RS2000. I have change the REPLY email and that
> is working correctly but I can't seem to find where the FROM email is stored.
> Thanks...|||That did it! Thanks Matt!!!
"Matt" wrote:
> It is configurable in the rsreportserver.config file on the report
> server machine; edit that file and look for the <FROM> tag under the
> <RSEmailDPConfiguration> section
> Matt A
>
> Steve wrote:
> > I need to change the email address that appears as the FROM email on reports
> > that are being delivered via RS2000. I have change the REPLY email and that
> > is working correctly but I can't seem to find where the FROM email is stored.
> > Thanks...
>|||what if I want to have a diffrent from address for each send?
same as you bind the To and the CC? can it be done?
"Steve" wrote:
> That did it! Thanks Matt!!!
> "Matt" wrote:
> > It is configurable in the rsreportserver.config file on the report
> > server machine; edit that file and look for the <FROM> tag under the
> > <RSEmailDPConfiguration> section
> >
> > Matt A
> >
> >
> > Steve wrote:
> > > I need to change the email address that appears as the FROM email on reports
> > > that are being delivered via RS2000. I have change the REPLY email and that
> > > is working correctly but I can't seem to find where the FROM email is stored.
> > > Thanks...
> >
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment